A Quechua expression that translates “to life”! It is used before sharing drink in rituals and daily life, like a toast in honor of life.
SUSTAINABILITY POLICY AND THE INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Kawsaypaq is a tourism company located in the town of Pisac in the Sacred Valley of the Incas of Cusco that offers authentic cultural services and experiences that celebrate the spirit of the Andean ancestral culture. Our services and products are provided with the highest quality of standards that exceed the expectations of our guests.
Promoting the protection, celebration and promotion of our ancestral Andean cultural heritage.
Our products consider the active participation of indigenous communities; we promote educational projects rooted in the Andean culture, with local collaborators and processes of quality and excellence.
Our Commitments are:
- Provide a personalized and warm experience through a service of excellence that seeks to satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Continuously improve our activities to reach the highest quality standard.
- Protect the environment by identifying environmental aspects and reducing or controlling the environmental impacts of our activities.
- Promote the active participation of indigenous communities, educational and cultural projects.
- Comply with the legal terms applicable to our activities.
- Keep our staff trained and motivated in order to achieve a positive working environment.
- Disseminate the values of the millennial Andean culture based on respect and reciprocity.
Kawsaypaq E.I.R.L. offers authentic experiences generously sharing the ancient Andean culture through services of small enchanting hotels, organic gourmet cuisine, and exclusive tours of authentic cultural immersion.
Efficiently attending our visitors with affection, respect, and reciprocity with a high standard of quality, we are committed to social an environmental responsibility.
In 2012 Kawsaypaq envisions being renown locally, nationally and internationally for the uniqueness and quality of our services of small enchanting hotels, organic gourmet cuisine, and exclusive tours of authentic cultural immersion, inspiring the practice of good living “Sumaq Kawsay.”
- Reciprocity (Ayni)