Helpful Hints for Unucha Spa
Scheduling Spa Services
Please make reservations at Pisac Inn in person, by phone or by email.
- We recommend scheduling spa services in advance to ensure desired times and treatments. We accommodate last minute reservations when possible with a minimum two-hour notice required, and four hours for jacuzzi.
- Reservations for spa services must be guaranteed by payment in full at Pisac Inn at time of making reservation.
- Special requests will be attended with prior arrangements when possible, and may require additional fees.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in, and to shower before your treatment. Please remember, we open the door ten minutes before each appointment, so if you arrive more than ten-minutes early we will be attending another guest, or preparing for your treatment.
- Late arrivals will result in a shortened spa experience, as your treatment will conclude at the scheduled time to respect following reservations.
10 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
Special exceptions are possible with prior arrangement and extra cost
- Unucha Spa does not attend on certain holidays and special Andean celebrations.
- We attend strictly on a reservation basis, and only open when we have a reservation; no one is at Unucha Spa to attend unless an appointment has been made at Pisac Inn.
Cancellations & Changes
There will be a 30% charge for cancellations or changes; no shows 100% charge.
- Please understand that each treatment requires several hours of preparation from collecting the plants, to heating the water, and getting the space ready.
Gratuities are not included in the price of treatments and are gratefully received to acknowledge good service. The typical range is 15-20% of the price of the treatment(s) and may be made in cash at Unucha Spa.
What to bring
All guests will receive a robe, towel, rubber sandals, and bath amenities to use during your stay, and a complimentary detox herbal tea.
- Please bring drinking water, bathing suit for herbal bath, sauna and jacuzzi (not required), and something warm to wear for after the treatment. Please do not bring valuables.
Hot water and sudden temperature changes can be stressful to
your body. If you are pregnant or have chronic health problems,
please consult your healthcare professional before your visit. The
consumption of alcoholic beverages may impair judgment and/or
cause loss of consciousness and is strongly discouraged. Natural herbal
water may discolor some jewelry and stain some fabrics.
Unucha Spa will not be held responsible for injuries or loss of personal belongings.
How to find Unucha Spa
Unucha Spa is located five minutes from Pisac in the small town of Taray.
- It is a twenty-minute walk from Pisac, a five-minute motor taxi drive, or a three-minute taxi drive.
- Pisac Inn can assist making transportation arrangements; cost not included.
- It is a red door in the rock wall on the main plaza at the motor taxi drop off; there is no sign and no bell.
- The door will be opened ten minutes before your scheduled appointment; Unucha Spa only opens and attends on a reservation basis, which means there is no one available to attend if a reservation has not been made.