Esta página también está disponible en: Español

A valid passport is required to enter and depart Peru. Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months. Passport holders from USA, Canada, South America, EU countries, and Mexico do not need a visa, but it is your responsibility to consult the Peruvian Embassy in your country for up to date information on visas required for Peru. Entry requirements change with surprising frequency. You will receive a tourist card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración TAM, or Andean Migration Card) from Peruvian Immigration upon arrival to Peru stating the length of approved stay. Keep the tourist card with you as it exonerates you from paying the 18% tax in hotels in Peru and you will need to show it upon leaving the country.

Mark as helpful.

Posted in: General