|Month||Single Room||Double Room||King Room||Triple Room|
|January||147 PEN||183 PEN||210 PEN||237 PEN|
|February||147 PEN||183 PEN||210 PEN||237 PEN|
|March||147 PEN||183 PEN||210 PEN||237 PEN|
|April||157 PEN||195 PEN||223 PEN||252 PEN|
|May||175 PEN||218 PEN||250 PEN||280 PEN|
|June||166 PEN||206 PEN||236 PEN||267 PEN|
|July||185 PEN||230 PEN||265 PEN||295 PEN|
|August||185 PEN||230 PEN||265 PEN||295 PEN|
|September||166 PEN||206 PEN||236 PEN||267 PEN|
|October||175 PEN||218 PEN||250 PEN||280 PEN|
|November||166 PEN||206 PEN||236 PEN||267 PEN|
|December||157 PEN||195 PEN||223 PEN||252 PEN|
Prices are in local currency. To transform in your currency we recommend this site
All rates are in Peruvian soles.
Please make payment in soles upon arrival.
– We also accept dollars based on the daily exchange rate, which fluctuates from 2.5 to 2.7 soles to the dollar.
– We cannot accept ripped dollar bills.
– ATM machines are available in Pisac.
We accept Visa and Master Card. We do not accept American Express.
- Please note, we often have problems with our credit card machine signal and may not be able to process your credit card transaction in this event.
- We need to have the actual credit card to make the transaction.
Tips are not included in the price, and are greatly appreciated.
To make a Reservation:
- Email us with your request by filling out the RESERVATION FORM below. If the Reservation Form does not work, please email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com specifying your dates & which type of room you prefer.
- We will respond regarding availably with more information on Pisac Inn.
- Please write back to confirm your reservation with expected time of arrival.
- We will then send you a CONFIRMATION LETTER that serves as your official reservation that you may print up and bring for check in.
- If you have a change of plans please let us know as soon as possible. Because our reservations are not prepaid we rely on your word. No shows hurt our small business greatly. Thank you for your consideration.
– Room Preference (drop down select: single, double, triple)
– State / Province
– Zip Code
– Telephone (country code, area code/city code, number)
– Arrival Date (dropdown day, month year)
– Departure Date (dropdown day, month year)
– Email confirm
Terms & Conditions
Check in noon / Check out 10 am
Children three and under are free of charge when sharing a bed with parents.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
If a traveler must leave Pisac Inn for any reason whatsoever, we will do our best to give refunds, but we cannot assure this refund. No refunds are guaranteed for any unused portions of a reservation. Pisac Inn reserves the right to cancel any reservation because of good faith concerns with respect to the safety, health or welfare of the guests. If Pisac Inn cancels a reservation you will receive a full refund of monies paid to Pisac Inn, and we will do our best to assist you in securing a reservation elsewhere. BASIS OF RATES All prices and fares are quoted in Peruvian soles. The actual prices are valid from April 2013 to March 2014. The rates are based on current tariffs and are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. While we will do everything possible to maintain listed prices, if it is necessary to levy a surcharge up to 10%, we reserve the right to do so with notification prior to arrival.
To ensure ethical behavior toward local ecosystems and peoples, Pisac Inn selects qualified staff, tour guides, transportation service providers and other suppliers of services connected to Pisac Inn, Cuchara de Palo Restaurant and Unucha Spa, all of whom have demonstrated a history of responsible tourism. Pisac Inn, Cuchara de Palo Restaurant, Unucha Spa and its designated service providers shall not be held liable for (A) any damage to, or loss of, Property, or injury to, or death of, persons occasioned directly or indirectly by an act or omission of any other provider, including but not limited to any defect in any vehicle operated or provided by such other provider, and (B) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation, or disruption in any manner caused by the laws, regulations, acts or failures to act demands, orders, or interpositions of any government or any subdivision or agent, thereof, or by acts of God, strikes, fire, flood, war, rebellion, terrorism, insurrection, sickness, quarantine, epidemics, theft or any other cause beyond their control. The guest waives and releases any claim against Pisac Inn, Cuchara de Palo Restaurant, Unucha Spa and /or its designated service providers for any such loss, damage, injury, or death and each participant upon staying at Pisac Inn and using any of the services, and hereby agrees to the confirmation of such waiver and release.
It is each travelers responsibility to check with his or her doctor and confirm that they are fit for the high altitude and nature of travel in Peru, assuring good physical and mental health. Pisac Inn, Cuchara de Palo Restaurant, Unucha Spa and its designated service providers reserve the right to decline service to any person or to require any traveler to withdraw from Pisac Inn at his or her own expense anytime when such an action is determined by the staff and /or service providers to be in the best interest of the health, safety and general welfare of the guest or Pisac Inn. Each guest of Pisac Inn, Cuchara de Palo Restaurant, Unucha Spa and /or other services provided by any of the above, agrees to the Responsibility statement, Health Requirements and the Terms and Conditions herein.