Esta página también está disponible en: Español
From an ideal location on the historic Pisac Plaza, guests experience the charms and unique offerings of the small town and its surroundings. The hotel’s front desk staff are on hand to offer advice and assistance to ensure that each guest’s visit is enjoyed to its fullest.
Complimentary Services for Hotel Guests
- House breakfast served from 7:30 to 9:30 am.
A choice of fresh fruit with yogurt and granola, or eggs, or oatmeal with Andean grains; with freshly baked bread from the local oven, homemade jam, real butter, fresh fruit juice, and a choice of tea or coffee.
Enjoy other delicious options at an additional cost at the restaurant serving breakfast from 7:30 am until 11:30 am.
- Afternoon Teatime 3 – 5 pm
- Welcome coca leaf tea
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Room service
- Wake up calls
- Security box
- Luggage storage
Beautiful common areas for hotel guests:
- Sitting room with computer, a large flat screen television with satellite, books and games
- Balcony overlooking the plaza and the famous Pisac Market
- Enchanting interior patio
- Sidewalk cafe
- Unucha Spa Services
- Laundry Service
- Airport pickup – USD $35 one way
- Reliable Local Taxi Service (prices vary)
- Local Guides
- Guided excursions with local Andean specialist
- Authentic all – inclusive tours with private specialist guides Peru Cultural Journeys & Inkaresien
- Pisco Sour Happy Hour from 5–7 pm
- Restaurant Cuchara de Palo, located inside the hotel. Breakfast served from 7:30 – 11:30 am, and lunch and dinner from 12 – 8:30 pm (last order)
- Sidewalk cafe
- ATM machines, phone centers and money exchange are readily available in Pisac
Special Events (only with prior notice)
TRADITIONAL MUSIC AND DANCE PRESENTATION
with Wiñay Taki Ayllu
Andean music is one of the great treasures of Peru. Experience Pre-Columbian traditional music & dance featuring countless flutes, drums, song, dance and dress. After years of investigations, Wiñay Taki Ayllu will lead you through the Andean Agrarian Ritual calendar in a celebration of music and dance that is still practiced in the remote communities of Cusco, Lake Titicaca and other regions.
This rich musical exploration is a profound expression of Andean culture, Cosmo vision and values, and is a uniquely authentic opportunity for visitors looking for something real rather than a folkloric show for tourists.
Learn why certain instruments are played during specific times of year, and understand their connection to the cosmic cycles in nature.
To conclude, the Cusqueño style Orquestin complete with harp, violin, mandolin, quena and the high-pitched women’s voices creates a festive air.
- Duration: 1 ½ – 2 hours
- Description: Feel the essence of Andean culture come alive through a moving music & dance exploration, presented by founders and alumnae of the Kusi Kawsay Andean School project.
- Price & Location: Please contact us for details.
Contact us to organize any special services you would like while staying with us. Special services include birthdays, weddings, anniversary’s, etc.