Esta página también está disponible en: Español
From an ideal location on the historic Plaza, our guests can experience the charms and unique offerings of the small town of Pisac and its surroundings. Our front desk staff are on hand to offer advice and assistance to ensure that your visit is enjoyed to its fullest.
A choice of fresh fruit with yogurt and granola, or eggs, or oatmeal with Andean grains. Comes with freshly baked bread from the local oven, homemade marmalade, butter, fresh fruit juice, and a choice of tea or coffee. Served from 7 am to 9:30 am.
- Afternoon Teatime
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Room service
- Wake up calls
- Security box
- Luggage storage
Beautiful common areas
- Sitting room with satellite television, books and games
- Balcony overlooking the plaza and the famous Pisac Market
- Enchanting interior patio
- Sidewalk cafe
- Airport pickup – $35 USD one-way
- Cuchara de Palo Restaurant ~ celebrating the wealth of Peruvian Cuisine using the finest local and organic ingredients. Located inside Pisac Inn. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from 7 am to 9 pm (8:30 pm last order)
- Unucha Spa
- Laundry Service
- Transportation Services with reliable local taxi
- Guided Excursions Day excursions with local guides
- Peru Cultural Journeys Personal & exclusive hand-woven and tailor made itineraries with local guides and native perspective
- Pisco Sour Happy Hour daily from 5 –7 pm
- ATM machines, phone centers and money exchange are readily available in Pisac
Contact us to organize any special services you would like while staying with us. Special services can include birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, etc.